Recreation & Contemplation
Recreation and adventure route through the north of Cordoba.
Price per person on a double basis, in US dollars
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Buenos Aires - Córdoba (Sinsacate)
Arrival at the Airport or Bus Terminal in Córdoba, meeting with the guide to start the circuit.
Departure to Sinsacate. You will visit the Jesuit Estancia of Jesús María and then continue the journey to Colonia Caroya to learn about the local production and taste the typical Caroyense salami.
Arrival at the Nawan Hotel. Dinner included
Sinsacate - Guayacaste Ranch
Departure to Estancia Guayacaste located at the North of the city of Córdoba, within the Cerro Colorado Natural and Cultural Reserve.
You will begin with the recreational activities planned for this day and afterward, you will enjoy an asado at the Estancia
Return to the Nawan Hotel. Dinner included
Sinsacate – Salinas Grandes
On this day you will explore the magnificent Salinas Grandes to do the “Lights of the Salar tour.
You will arrive in full daylight and you will observe the changes that occur at sunset, to end up walking under the stars. At 2:00 pm you will visit a salt company and the flooded area to observe the effect of “infinite mirror” while you take a walk to enter the saline and get lost in its vast immensity.
In a simple camp you will observe the sunset, where you will have dinner under a very starry sky.
Return to the hotel
End of trip
Transfer from the Nawan hotel to the Córdoba Airport / Bus Terminal.
Duration: 04 days / 03 nights.
Period: All year round.
Difficulty: Easy / Medium.
Audience: Youth / Adult Couples – Friends
Recommendations: Comfortable shoes and clothing, windbreaker, sunscreen, reusable water bottle, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Minimum 2 passengers (Extra cost applies for solo travelers)
- Transportation Bus Terminal.
- 03 nights accommodation in Sinsacate with half board, superior category.
- Meals: 03 breakfasts, 01 lunch at Estancia, 01 box lunch, 02 dinners at Nawan Resort Serrano hotel and 01 box lunch dinner
- City tour (Jesús María and Colonia Caroya)
- Visit to Guayacaste Ranch
- Visit to Salinas Grandes excursion
- Private excursions with English and Spanish-speaking guide mentioned in the itinerary.
- Domestic flights / Buses
- Travel Insurance / Medical Assistance.
- Meals not mentioned
- Single room accommodation
- Tips and personal extras.
- Optional excursions
- Any other item not mentioned as included