Rural Tourism in Mendoza
Rural tourism in Mendoza can be experienced sustainably by visiting a village to meet its farmers and staying in a rural house to learn about the rural lifestyle, work on farms, produce homemade wine, and taste local food.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCultural, Nature
- Activity Level Active
- Group Size Small Group
The program starts by heading south from Mendoza city (approx. 100km) to a small town where a local family will await you at their rural house. Meet the different members of this Community Based Tourism Program to learn about rural life in the Mendoza province and enjoy different activities such as biking, hiking, wine tasting, talking with locals, visiting an organic farm, kneading bread, preparing local foods, and enjoying live music with local artists (depending on travel dates).
- Transfer from the bus terminal to the rural posada
- 2 nights’ accommodation in rustic rural posada
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (excluding drinks), 1 dinner (excluding drinks)
- A guided tour during the day (could be done by bike)
- Visit to an organic farm, artisanal winery, a vineyard and Huarpe´s culture craft workshop.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Personal expenses such as tips.
- Bus ticket to Mendoza
We know the place where you stay during your vacation is much more than just a place to sleep. It is an opportunity to experience local and cultural encounter. For this reason our itineraries are designed staying in small local hotels, and where possible, to experience spending time with a local family.
Please, note that this is a fully customize itinerary, and we can change the lodging selection according your preferences.