Patagonia Family Vacation
Your next Argentina family vacation can be an unforgettable experience. This itinerary covers the best places to visit Patagonia Argentina in a family group. It is ideal for independent travelers, since it includes car rental in Península Valdés, but also for curious families, as your family will also enjoy the best guided excursions in Patagonia.
- Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeNature
- Activity Level Active
- Group Size Small Group
Thinking of Argentina for your next Family Vacation? This Patagonia Family Trip will allow your family to discover Argentina in an authentic and ecological way. The trip includes the Perito Moreno Glacier, Puerto Madryn & Península Valdés and the End of the World city: Ushuaia.
- 9 night´s accommodation (3 stars hotel) as per details:
– 1 night in Puerto Pirámides (at Península Valdés Natural Reserve)
– 2 nights in Puerto Madryn
– 3 nights in El Calafate
– 3 nights in Ushuaia.
- Breakfast in every hotel.
- Car rental at Trelew´s airport for visiting Península Valdés and around.
- El Calafate Airport Transfers (round trip)
- Ushuaia Airport Transfers (round trip)
- Mentioned guided excursions in Ushuaia and El Calafate.
- All entrances to National Parks and Reserves.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as tips.
We know the place where you stay during your vacation is much more than just a place to sleep. It is an opportunity to experience local and cultural encounter. For this reason our itineraries are designed staying in small local hotels, and where possible, to experience spending time with a local family.
Please, note that this is a fully customize itinerary, and we can change the lodging selection according your preferences.