San Rafael: Farms, Wine & Dams
On this trip you will discover the beautiful landscapes of San Rafael, a town located 200 kilometers south of Mendoza city. You can visit its dams, the famous Atuel Canyon and some of the most prestigious wineries.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCultural, Nature
- Activity Level Active
- Group Size Small Group
The program includes a full day excursion to the river Atuel´s Canyon (rafting optional) and, on the way back to San Rafael, we visit a farm where they dry fruits. Half day wine tour, visiting 3 wineries of different styles: historical, traditional and high-end. Another attraction of the area is Los Reyunos dam and then we visit Villa 25 de Mayo, historical quarter of San Rafael where you can still see part of the history of the area and enjoy its tranquillity.
- Airport transfers by shared vehicle (San Rafael Airport / hotel / Airport)
- 4 nights’ accommodation in standard category hotel (3*)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Group excursions with bilingual guide (Spanish / English) as per details:
– Wine Tour (3 wineries) including wine tasting. Duration: half day
– Excursion to the Atuel´s Canyon and a fruit drying farm. Duration: full day
– Excursion to Los Reyunos dam and Villa 25 de Mayo. Duration: half day
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Personal expenses such as tips.
We know the place where you stay during your vacation is much more than just a place to sleep. It is an opportunity to experience local and cultural encounter. For this reason our itineraries are designed staying in small local hotels, and where possible, to experience spending time with a local family.
Please, note that this is a fully customize itinerary, and we can change the lodging selection according your preferences.