Ibera Wetlands Pure Nature Trip
Discover the wetlands of Argentina in a space surrounded by nature to know its rich biodiversity. It is a unique experience that will disconnect you from the routine in a natural setting with outdoor activities.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Active
- Group Size Small Group
The program includes accommodation in a rural posada, an ideal place to relax and get in touch with nature in pure state. Take guided walks with a naturalist guide during the day and even at night for bird watching and also wildlife watching (foxes, viscachas, capybaras, deer) Enjoy canoeing / boating and also horseback riding are available.
- Bus terminal transfers by shared car (Mercedes / Colonia Carlos Pellegrini / Mercedes)
- 3 nights’ accommodation rustic rural posada
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches (excluding drinks), 3 dinners (excluding drinks)
- A guided tour during the day
- A guided night walk
- Two boat rides
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Personal expenses such us tips.
- Bus or plane tickets to Corrientes province.
We know the place where you stay during your vacation is much more than just a place to sleep. It is an opportunity to experience local and cultural encounter. For this reason our itineraries are designed staying in small local hotels, and where possible, to experience spending time with a local family.
Please, note that this is a fully customize itinerary, and we can change the lodging selection according your preferences.